Thursday, May 15, 2014

Same Name, New Purpose

Life's Little Pricks is going to move in a new direction. One that doesn't revolve around me occasionally bitchin' about the highs and lows that come with having this disease. Instead, I am going to stick to bitchin' about the highs and lows in my own life. I just finished my sophomore year (I finally learned how to spell that word right!) at Manhattan College and this will be my first summer living in New York City. I am in absolute love with everything about this city. The people, the buildings, the sounds, and even the smells (well, some of them!) Let it be know that I am never leaving. After spending two years here I cant even imagine living anywhere else nor do I want to. I am going to list my current aspirations and you can follow along to see whether or not they come true. Note: I am relentless.

Dream Job: Advertising/Marketing for Broadway
Dream Location: Upper West Side (between 56th and 86th)
Closet Dream: Actress on Broadway (no secret there!)


Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

So here I go... I am in pursuit of my dreams. I understand that success wouldn't be as sweet without overcoming life's many challenges and I will always acknowledge my failures because without them to guide me I would have no idea where I was going.



No comments:

Post a Comment