Sunday, September 11, 2011

What Would You Do?

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
                                                             -Anonymous

My List:
  • Climb to the Everest Base Camp
  • Direct a Hollywood Film
  • Skydive in Hawaii
  • See all 50 states
  • Learn how to fly a plane
  • Go to Med-School
  • Cure Diabetes
  • Start my own Film-Production Company
  • Ride in a Hot-Air Balloon
  • Base Jump
  • Run a Full Marathon
  • Live on the Beach
  • Learn to surf
  • Work in Advertising
  • Become an Actress in California
  • Star on Broadway
  • Write my own book
  • Have my own talk show (cause clearly i have a lot to say!)
  • Apply to all of the schools everyone said i couldn't get into
  • Live in New York City
  • Fall in Love
  • and much much more
I will accomplish these things, I have no doubts. Of coarse i am afraid of failing (who isn't) but what would life be with out risk taking. It would be boring and i cant let that happen to me. I will always remember that tomorrow is just another day closer to my dreams coming true...

No comments:

Post a Comment